BEHRINGER MINIAMP AMP800
Ultra-Compact 4-Channel Stereo Headphone Amplifier
- Ultra-compact headphone amplifier system for studio and stage applications
- 4 independent stereo high-power amplifier sections
- Highest audio quality with virtually all types of headphones even at maximum volume
- Phones Level control plus accurate 6-segment LED output meter per channel for easy level monitoring
- 2 balanced stereo main inputs with independent Level and Balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 headphone amplifiers
- Accurate 6-segment LED main level meter for precise level indication of both line inputs
- 2 headphone outputs per channel (front and rear panel) allow a total of 8 headphones to be simultaneously connected
- Parallel Link Output allows cascading of several headphone amplifiers
- High-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches for long-term reliability
- All Mini Series models can be stacked on top of each other to create an ultra-compact signal processor solution
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
If you're tracking more than one musician at a time, or if everyone in a group wants to listen to a playback, you need a monitor distribution system. The compact, flexible AMP800 can power up to eight pairs of headphones and up to 2 different stereo mixes.
The AMP800 features four totally independent stereo high-power amplifier sections, each with dual outputs. You can use the phones level control plus the accurate 6-digit LED output meter per channel for easy level monitoring. There are 2 balanced stereo main inputs with independent Level and Balance controls for individual mixes, selectable for all 4 headphone amplifiers.
If you must accommodate more than eight listeners, a parallel Link Output enables cascading of several AMP800s. Long-term reliability is guaranteed thanks to high-quality potentiometers and illuminated switches, and our ultra low-noise audio operational amplifiers provide outstanding sound performance. In addition, all Mini Series models can be stacked to create an ultra-compact signal processing solution.