JBL D405 Trio 150W RMS (300 Watts) Phenolic Driver 8 Ohms 2" Exit
The Driver D405 Trio is distinguished, has high sensitivity and low distortion covering the response midrange even with compact size compression. It is suitable for applications in mid-range sound systems,sound reinforcement boxes, monitors and return (plan and Side-Fill). With precisely molded phenolic diaphragm that ensures high fidelity sound in the mid frequencies.
The D405TRIO also has acoustic processor "Phase Plug" which minimize phase cancellation, with oral 2 '' to enable direct coupling of the horns of the same size, in addition to moving coil made of resilient wire at high temperatures, wound in block Kapton. And also has machining finish and polished diamond.
- Rated impedance: 8 ohms
- Minimum impedance: 7.3 (@ 2.800Hz) ohms
- Power: 150 W RMS
- Frequency response -10dB @: 300 to 7.000Hz
- Throat diameter: 50mm
- Diaphragm material: Phenolic
- Magnet Material: Barium ferrite
- Diameter x height of the magnet: 200x24mm
- Base material and cover: Aluminium
- Coil wire material: Copper
- Coil form material: Polyimide (Kapton®)
- Includes mounting screws