The T-14RSPWDST Space vertical, Shockproof amplifier rack case is the perfect storage solution for convenient security for a wide variety of amplifiers, pro DJ mixers, effects, and any other standard 19" width rack-mountable pro audio/DJ/Network gear. Built with a heavy-duty construction design and dual mounting rails your equipment won't dislodge or slip, and strain on the rack ears will be minimized. These professional-grade products also include external spring-loaded handles and butterfly twist latches with included padlocks for added security. The hard rubber feet and walls will ensure maximum stability when on tour and stacking multiple units.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface design on 3/8” plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
- 14 Space Vertical Load Shockproof
- Professional Amp Rack 20" Deep Front to Rear Rail
- Standard 19" Mounting Rail Width
- 1 1/2 Inch Foam For a Very Efficient Shock Protection
- Back and Front Removable Lids
- Durable and Solid Rack Rails
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- Signature Series Certified Laminated Gig Ready 3/8" 9mm Plywood
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- 2 Recessed Spring Action Handles Per Side
- Easy Locking Fit And Tongue
- Heavy Duty And Powerful Steel Ball Corners
- Industrial Strength Latches And Rubber Feet
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- 2.5" Front/Rear Door Depth
- Includes Mounting Hardware
- 4 Heavy Duty 4" Casters for Mobility (Two Are Locking)
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty