The ProX T-4RSP 4 Space 4U vertical, Shockproof amplifier rack case is the perfect storage solution for convenient security for a wide variety of amplifiers, pro DJ mixers, effects and any other standard 19" width rack-mountable pro audio/DJ/Network gear.
Built with a heavy-duty construction design and dual mounting rails your equipment won't dislodge or slip, and strain on the rack ears will be minimized. These professional-grade products also include external spring-loaded handles and butterfly twist latches and padlock ready for added security. The rubber feet at the base will ensure maximum stability when stacking multiple units. The T-4RSP case is assembled with thicker 3/8" plywood for premium protection. In addition to the heavy-duty design and convenient features of the T-4RSP, this case is a stylish, durable, and dependable product that will last a lifetime.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
ProX has been manufacturing quality flight/road cases since 1984 and all are designed to protect your investment!
- 4 Space Front Load Shock Proof Case
- Professional Amp Rack 20" Deep Rail to Rail
- Standard 19" Mounting Rail Width
- Top and Front Removable Lids
- Durable and solid rack rails
- ATA-300 Style Gig Ready Flight Road Case
- *High-density Foam Interior Support & Casing
- 1 Recessed spring-action Handle per Side
- Easy locking fit and tongue
- Heavy duty and powerful steel ball corners
- Industrial strength latches and rubber feet
- Dual anchor rivets
- 2.5" Front/Rear Door Depth
- Includes mounting hardware and padlocks
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 85% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining percentage from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!
19 " rackmount gear up to 20" depth