The ProX X-QSC-KS112 is designed specifically to house and protect the QSC-K112 Cardioid Subwoofer Speaker. This professional speaker case employs a 3/8" laminated plywood that has a hard shell with internal impact resistant padding to provide the best protection for your investment. No matter where you take your speakers you can have peace of mind, nothing will get damaged during transit or in storage. ProX Design Copyright © 2018
This particular case rests on four high quality 4" casters designed for easy traveling, it also comes equipped caster dishes on top to facilitate stacking with other flight cases. The X-QSC-KS112 is the perfect case for AV production companies, touring bands, entertainment groups, mobile DJ's or anyone who owns an X-QSC-KS112 subwoofer speaker. Protect your investment with ProX Cases.
This ProX ATA 300 Style Flight Case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface design on 3/8” plywood. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
- ATA Style Flight Road Case
- ATA Style 3/8" certified Plywood
- Black Honeycomb Digital Laminated Finish
- Recessed Handles & Latches
- Heavy Duty Steel Ball Corners
- *Inside Lined W/Durable Hard Rubber
- 4" Tough Casters, 2 Locking
- ProX Limited Lifetime Warranty
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!