The ProX XS-PRIME2 LT provides the ultimate security for your standalone DJ system. It has a Removable Sliding Laptop Shelf up top and a 1U Rackspace below the device. The case is constructed with a rugged and durable signature 3/8" Series Plywood, reinforced steel ball corners, as well as recessed steel padded handles and latches. There is additional space for cables and small accessories in the back and underneath the unit for convenience, as well as a removable front panel for you to access front input jacks easily and access the 1U Rackspace below. (XS-RSS1U Brackets Not Included)
This ProX ATA 300 Style Road/Flight case is manufactured with the Honeycomb Digital™ laminated surface Design. Made with the super-sleek look of Honeycomb Digital™ hexagon grids on all shell surfaces, which gives the cases an almost alien look! Also as opposed to regular laminated plywood cases from other manufacturers, the ProX Honeycomb Digital™ design helps prevent minor to mild scratches. The Honeycomb Digital™ line design was inspired in 2009 by the design of New York City Street Manhole covers which are made to handle rough and tough everyday punishment.
All ProX cases use CNC technology, during the manufacturing process, to assure that cases are consistently built with strict specifications and tolerances that are required for the high-quality standards that ProX cases have been known for since 1984.
Note: Any pictured device is shown for reference only and not included!
- ProX Standard Silver on Black Design
- 1U Rackspace (Brackets Not Included)
- ATA-300 Style Flight/Road Case
- Easy Locking Fit Aluminum Tongue and Groove
- ProX Branded Spring Action Recessed Handles
- ProX Heavy and Powerful Steel Ball Corners
- Dual Anchor Rivets
- Signature Honeycomb Digital™ Laminated 3/8" Plywood
- ProX Branded Industrial Recessed Butterfly Twist-lock Latches - Padlock Ready
- 4 Industrial Grade Rubber Feet
- *High-density foam interior support & casing
- ProX Live Performance Gear® Limited Lifetime Warranty (See Details)
* ProX Goes Green: The durable hard rubber foams used in our cases contain 70% recycled content. Of that 70%, 80% of it comes from recycled plastic bottles and the remaining 20% from recycled post-industrial material. At ProX we strive to make the world a better place!