The ProX XT-CRANK18FT-330 Heavy Duty Crank Stands are an integral part of the Truss SQ System for temporarily mounting lights for small to medium-sized DJ lighting at any event. It has Integrated casters, independently adjustable leg braces, and nylon guided leg sliders, which can all be used in conjunction with another same-rated stand, & trusses and T-Adapters (sold separately). Each is made with Heavy Duty All-metal components; Sturdy, steel/aluminum construction. Eliminate direct lifting and lowering of heavy loads with the ProX Truss Heavy Duty Crank Stand.
It folds easily to a portable size for transport. It's equipped with a smooth, heavy-duty cranking mechanism. Perfect for a live band and mobile DJ applications, eliminate direct lifting and lowering of heavy loads.
This stand, in conjunction with another XT-Crank18FT-330 stand & any length truss with T-Adapters XT-TADAPTER-U allows you to mount and raise your lights to a maximum of 18ft. A combined system of two will support a maximum weight of 660 lbs.
- Max Vert Load: 330 lbs.
- Base Diameter: 83.85" / 7FT
- Item Weight: 140 lbs.
- Min Height: 86"
- Base Closed: 16" x 15"
- Ensure that the stand is positioned on hard stable surface, in suitable location, on firm ground and clear of overhead obstacles.
- Stabilize legs before lifting the tower or any load.
- When outdoors, secure the tower with braces or cables, in case of wind.
- Check the cable, it should not show damaged or flattened areas nor broken strands.
Using the Winch:
- For Lifting the tower, turn the winch handle clockwise.
- For lowering the tower, turn the winch handle counter-clockwise.
- Loading on truss and stands should comply with rated weights.
- Lock all the safety mechanisms (safety pins, knobs)
- Loads must be centered & balanced on each lifting unit.
- Safety chains must be installed on each item attached to unit.
- Leave a safety perimeter with a radius 5ft greater than the maximum height of the stands during lifting and lowering of loads.
- During transport, close all the sections and lock the lifting carriage.
- Do not attempt to move the stand when loaded or in extended position.
- Servicing and repairs must be made by qualified persons.
- Cable, pulleys and telescopic masts must be inspected before each use. Any damaged cable must be replaced immediately.
- Annual inspection by an authorized technician is suggested.