This ProX XT-F32-7D 7 Degree F32 Truss accessory is a two-way, fixed angle, corner connector that can be used singularly or in multiples to create angles and decorative designs not available with normal corner units while still maintaining excellent weight loading capabilities. ProX Design Copyright © 2018
ProX Truss specializes in general-purpose aluminum lighting and stage trussing designed for live stages, theaters, nightclubs, church installations, mobile applications, trade shows, and retail applications. Our products are built using 6082-T6 Aluminum Alloy compositions. This lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum has high tensile strength, giving you the support and stability you need. The ProX Truss Conical Coupling System allows for genderless trusses, providing a more precise lineup of chords and fastening points, while the conical shape of the couplers helps to maintain overall rigidity at the stress points and makes parts harder to damage. This system also makes assembly quick and easy with very few tools needed to complete setup.
ProX Trussing provides high strength with exceptional quality control and excellent pricing.
- We own the factory, not generic trussing!
- Built to exacting specifications
- TUV Certified Welding & Processes
- Compatible with most Conical Coupled F32 trussing
- Includes tapered shear pins with clips and 2 conical couplings
- Fabricated by Certified TUV welders
- Equipped with connecting hardware
- Overall width-11 7/16" (290mm)
- Outer diameter tubing-2" (50mm)
- Diagonal bracing-3/4" (20mm)
- Wall thickness-0.08" (2mm)
- Aluminum Alloy EN AW-6082 T6
- F32 Aluminum Truss
- Aluminum Brush Finish
ProX F32 (and other brands) Truss